Our work to date. Some are prototypes, others are complete games.
We're currently working on Starfall, a browser-based massively multiplayer 4X, right now. Check out Philotechnica, the Starfall companion site, for more details.
- Map Prototype 2 (Prototype, 2018)
- 3D Prototype (Prototype, 2016)
- Winter Wars (Prototype, 2016)
- Regnum Interrus (Prototype, 2013)
- Map Prototype 1 (Prototype, 2012)
Silicon Dawn was our second game. It featured an expansive map of the galaxy that players, as AIs, built upon and conquered.
- Silicon Dawn (Release, 2010)
- Map Prototype (Prototype, 2010)
- Silicon Dawn Earth (Prototype, 2010)
- Project Aurora (Prototype, 2009)
The Fall was our very first game. We taught ourselves a lot when making it. It was a simple text-based game that simulated an empire.
- The Fall Rewrite (Release, 2015)
- The Fall 2 (Prototype, 2009)
- The Fall (Release, 2009)
- The Fall Alpha (Prototype, 2008)
We're on Discord! Join our server to talk with the devs.
We're also on Facebook: Arke Industries. Don't forget to smash that link button.
And Starfall has a subreddit of its own: /r/StarfallGame.
Finally, we don't have a company Twitter yet but our community manager, Wizard, has one: AI Wizard on Twitter.
We love open source. Take a look at our GitHub organization.